Though we all know that people move from one place to another in search of opportunities, the other possible causes being family, education, health and business. But to be specific as to why people are moving to Virginia, we can cite the following rationalities:
The living cost is quite lower as compared to other popular cities in VA. The Virginia Movers do advertise primarily on the basis of this particular subject line. Housing rate also runs at an affordable level. Traffic is not too bad. Rush hour is just that, about an hour. And it only really affects only a handful of spots, unless there is an accident. There are not many clubs in Richmond focusing on teenagers here.
The attractions are:
- Virginia Wine Country
- Colonial Williams-burg
- Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive
- Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Alexandria’s Old Town
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Wolf Trap
- Virginia Beach
- Hampton Roads Naval Museum
When you move to Virginia, the following things you should take care of related to your vehicle :
- Notify the Commissioner of Revenue. Otherwise, your vehicle might still accrue personal property taxes.
- Inform the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for file update purposes. Include your name, customer number, vehicle title number, and the last four digits of the vehicle identification number for all of your vehicles.
- Notify your insurance company of your move and provide a new address.
- Notify your leasing company if your vehicle is leased.